Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Healthcare Bill PASSED!

I wish they would have passed on this bill but you could obviously tell that Kucinich, Stupak, and Boccieri were coerced into voting yes. I would like to think that the bill will be sent to the Supreme Court because of the insurance coverage mandates to the populace. Hopefully the court will rule that the mandate is unconstitutional. We shall see? I read quite a few blogs and many are in favor of health care for all. In my unscientific approach it seems to be roughly 7 against and 3 for the health care bill. Eventually a "single payer" system will evolve if we continue down this path. I'm not so optimistic and really only expect more waste and empty promises. I personally believe in eating whole, natural, raw foods and exercise. Listen to the health ranger.

4 comments:

SBRWL said...

That video clip is absurd. Those people obviously subscribe to alternative medicine quackery. Many major health problems are not caused by an unhealthy lifestyle, but by genetics. When those idiots get cancer, they'll do 1 of 2 things -- (1) treat it with alternative medicine and die, or (2) go to a hospital and get treatment from an oncologist and we'll all have to pay for it. I'm sure their kids (who they brag have barely been to a pediatrician) have not been vaccinated. Stop publicizing stupdity Trader Bob. If you disagree with the health care bill, give us good reasons why. Pretending because I eat "good food" I'll never get sick is not an intelligent argument against single payer health care.

Chicken Wrangler said...

GFY

Trader Bob said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trader Bob said...

Many people are opting not to go through chemo because of the horrific side effects. My argument is that if all you have to spend on health care for you and your family is $5,000. Then the solution might be to use the $5,000 to by better foods and skip out on the health insurance. I'm all for catastophic health insurance but not a mandate from a bureaucrat in Washington that makes it a crime with a fine if you don't comply. In a perfect world you would eat good foods, exercise, and have good reasonably priced health insurance. I believe like many other people you can go without health insurance.