Friday, February 4, 2011

Money Creation



Hence the problem and the reason my attorney buddy is leveraged beyond the universe. My attorney friend seems to like his enslavement. I think he's got a case of the Stockholm Syndrome. He seems to believe what he's told in the media and he believes that Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, or Larry Ellison are the richest people in the world. The richest people are behind the international banks like David Rockefeller and the Rothschild family who control the central banks in five European countries. My attorney buddy should go to Chris Martenson's website and watch the whole crash course it would do him a service. I guess ignorance is bliss. Good day all.

2 comments:

Trader Bob said...

Yes you are a double minded low grade m_ron.

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5T0S4Gdef0&feature=related

Leon the link should give you some insight both in appearance and mental aptitude.